Wide Format Printers
TLC Office Systems supports multiple industries in Houston with award-winning office solutions. Desktop printers and standalone copiers might work great for most businesses, but sometimes larger print jobs require more from your equipment. That’s where wide format printers come in handy. Outsourcing your large format jobs can be costly. Bringing those tasks in-house can save both time and money. Our selection of HP and KIP wide format printers are guaranteed to fulfill the demands of your industry.
Features & Benefits:
- High-Resolution Imagery- superb image quality will impress your clients.
- Remote Scanning- scan to a remote job site for optimal productivity.
- Advanced Security Features- safeguard your information from unauthorized use.
- Quick Speeds- rapid warm-up time and different printing speeds available.
- Document Preview- software designed to ensure everything looks right before it prints.
Choosing the Right Device
Wide Format Printers are not a one-size-fits-all solution. Each business has a different set of priorities and range of use for their large format devices. A company producing marketing collateral will depend on their machine being able to produce images in vivid color. For an architect looking to print schematics, a black and white machine might suffice. Additionally, some of our HP and KIP wide format printers come equipped with the ability to copy and scan existing documents to multiple locations.
Some of the industries we service include:
- Marketing Companies
- Graphic Design Firms
- Real Estate
- Construction Companies
- Architectural Firms
- Governmental Institutions