The Lifesize Icon Flex brings high quality video, audio and support in the meeting room
Using Skype for Business/Microsoft® Lync®, Google Hangouts™, Cisco Jabber®, Skype™, or Lifesize Cloud in the small meeting room?
The Lifesize Icon Flex brings high quality video, audio and support to your collaboration application when being used in the meeting room. Lifesize Icon Flex plugs directly into your computer’s USB port to provide high-definition video and audio conferencing through Lifesize Cloud or any supported third-party video software. No additional software or device configuration is required.
Connecting an optional Lifesize Phone allows you to:
- Connect to your IP-PBX system and use the phone for voice-only conferencing
- Use the phone’s microphone and speaker in a video conference
KEY FEATURES OF THE ICON FLEX:
- Directory-based instant calling
- Click on a contact in your company directory to connect
- Add individuals and other conference rooms to your conversation with a click
- Share your screen, data and more
- Use virtual meeting rooms (VMRs) for regularly scheduled team or group calls when paired with Lifesize Cloud
- Pin your favorite contacts for quick and easy calling
- Record and share your conversations
- User-friendly interface helps you find what you need faster
- Pairs with Lifesize Cloud
More on the Icon Flex
- System with embedded PTZ camera
- Lifesize Digital MicPod
- Lifesize Remote Control
- Power supply and cable (2 m)
- USB A to USB B cable (5 m)
- Ethernet cable (3 m)
It’s as easy as using a smartphone
All Lifesize Icon video systems connect to Lifesize Cloud, the award-winning cloud service, so that you can take your conversations with you no matter where you are on whatever mobile device you happen to be using. Setup is really easy. Place your system in the meeting room; connect to a power source, display and Internet; and then let everyone know it’s ready for video calling.
When you pair your Lifesize Icon video conferencing system to Lifesize Cloud, you’ll always be up to date as software updates automatically every time a new feature is available.