The Mitel MiVoice 5540 IP Console is the ideal desktop phone for attendants at small and medium businesses using Mitel MiVoice for Business.
The MiVoice 5540 IP Console offers an easy-to-read, multi-positional white backlit display, fixed function keys for the most common attendant functions, and softkeys for situation-dependent features, all in an innovative compact hardware package. Paired with either the Mitel MiVoice Business or the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), the 5540 IP Console supports up to nine line appearances, eight call hold positions, English, French, and Spanish operation, two headset jacks, and more. The 5540 IP Console is an economical answering solution for small and medium-sized businesses, departmental administrative assistants, and hospitality enterprises.
- Highly visible, four-line, 80-character, backlit, tilt display shows date, time, call status information, calling line identification, and call waiting
- 14 fixed function keys dedicated to basic and enhanced call-handling activities
- 10 softkeys that control access to the attendant features through call state sensitive keys
- Two integrated headset / handset jacks
- Direct connection of 48-button Mitel Programmable Key Module (PKM), providing up to 96 additional keys which can be programmed as DSS / BLF appearances
- Third-party cordless headset integrated functions include: Call Answer, Call Cancel, Audio Controls, and training mode support
- Mitel hospitality features including room status, guest telephony privileges, and automatic wake-up calls