MX-6580N (65 PPM)
- Edge-to-edge printing
- Triple air-feed paper handling option
- High resolution 10.1″ (diagonally measured) color touch-screen
- Offers 8,500-sheet maximum paper capacity and media support up to 110 lb. cover stock
- 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder (DSPF) scans documents at up to 200 images per minute
- Sharp’s Color Consistency System delivers high-quality color output and maintains optimum color balance and toner density
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi printing
- Easily access popular cloud applications
The Sharp MX-6580N and MX-7580N high-speed color document systems combine proven reliability with intuitive operation in a modular design. Inspired by the latest application and imaging technologies, these new models offer a rugged design and a user friendly experience, helping to streamline document workflow like never before. Built for high-volume office environments, small central reprographics departments and copy rooms, these new document systems are complemented by the robust paper handling and productive output capabilities. Sharp’s next generation Color Consistency System helps ensure brilliant, consistent color output page-after-page and job-after-job for repeatable, high-quality results. Businesses can rest assured that producing professional looking color documents in house can be easier and more economical than ever before with these new models.
- Edge-to-Edge printing enables operators to output high-quality, full bleed booklets in-line, helping reduce outsourcing costs as well as production time.
- An external Fiery® ColorPrint Server with Command WorkStation®is available for color critical environments that need precision job management. Command WorkStation is fully integrated with the Sharp touch-screen for unmatched control and ease-of-use.
- Sharp’s exclusive triple air-feed paper handling option provides higher reliability for maximum uptime as well as enhanced media support and is virtually maintenance free.
Supporting the latest Sharp OSA® development platform, the MX-6580N and MX-7580N make integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s advanced security platform incorporates standard 256-bit data encryption and overwrite protection to safeguard your business’s intellectual property. And when it comes time to trade in, a convenient End-of-Lease feature can erase all job data and user data.
Features of the MX-6580N: