The AJ-5000 is an entry-level inkjet address printer with the ability to print in brilliant, full-process color.
- Print speed up to 4,300 pieces/hour
- Print area of 8.5″ x 14.0″, allowing printing of entire postcards, envelopes, flats, and documents in a single pass
- Materials up to 1/16″ thick
The FP AJ-5000 is an entry-level inkjet address printer with the ability to print in brilliant, full-process color. Its shuttle-head design gives it a print area of 8.5“ wide by 14“ high, allowing printing of entire/complete postcards, envelopes, flats, and documents all in a single pass. The FP AJ-5000 is capable of printing IMB, including USPS® Delivery Point Barcodes, to qualify for lower postal rates and faster delivery.
- Shuttle-head printer allows printing on entire document
- Integrated feeder
- Parallel and high speed USB 2.0 port
|Speed||up to 4,300 pieces per hr.|
|Print quality||from 300 to 1200 dpi|
|Print area||8.5“ (W) x 14“ (H)|
|Material size||length (5“ to 14“), width (3“ to 12“)|
|Material thickness||up to 1/16“|
|Dimensions||17.25“ (H) x 22“ (L) x 19.5“ (W)|
|Print technology||HP56/57 Inkjet|