The versatile AJ-1000 has a split printhead configuration that allows mailers to print the recipient address, return address, and permit indicia all in a single pass.
- Print speed up to 30,000 pieces/hour
- Print area up to 4″ x 15″
- Materials up to 1/4″ thick
The versatile FP AJ-1000 has a feed system that has three rows of high grip rollers and the capacity for materials up to 1/4“ thick. A key feature is the split 3+2 printhead configuration that allows mailers to print the recipient address, return address, and permit indicia all in a single pass. It is capable of printing IMB, including USPS® Delivery Point Barcodes, to qualify for lower postal rates and faster delivery.
- 2.5“ of print from two print modules
- Clutch-control integrated feeder
- Electronic thickness control (1/4“)
- Parallel and high-speed USB 2.0 port
|Speed||up to 30,000 pieces per hr.|
|Print quality||from 150 to 600 dpi|
|Print area||2.5″ x 15″ w/ 9″ vertical range|
|Material size||length (5″ to 15″), width (3″ to 13.5″)|
|Material thickness||up to 1/4″|
|Dimensions||11.5″ (H) x 19.56″ (L) x 20″ (W)|
|Print technology||HP45A Inkjet|