- A suite of connectors designed to complement the most popular Microsoft®, cloud and select vertical environments
- One platform with one install and helps to centrally manage individual connectors and users
- AIP Connect features automated MFP device discovery and the ability to push configuration
- Minimizes IT support time and effort
AIP Connect is a library of easy-to-use connectors that are designed to perform tasks to enhance the basic print and scan functions of Sharp OSA-enabled MFPs (please see complete list of supported models below). The AIP Connect platform supports a set of connectors that can be centrally managed. And, it provides IT departments and customers with a secure, integrated and product document scanning and printing experience within their existing and new IT infrastructure.
Key Features Include:
- Streamline business processes with AIP Connect, a suite of connectors designed to complement the most popular Microsoft®, cloud and select vertical environments.
- One platform with one install and helps to centrally manage individual connectors, users and settings, minimizing IT support time and effort.
- Additionally, AIP Connect features automated MFP device discovery and the ability to push configuration, which reduces the IT workload to install and configure AIP Connect while putting more emphasis on IT’s ability to control a secured experience for workplace users.
Benefits for Administrators:
- Centrally managed single application with multiple connector options.
- User interface can be customized for the work environment and shortcuts for specific connectors can be added.
- New administrative features include discovery of devices on the network for easier management of the office fleet.
- Now administrators can push settings to devices and enable/disable connectors.
Benefits for Users:
- Supports single login for users, for quick and easy access to all AIP Connect connectors just by logging in
- OnBase, OneDrive and Blackboard Learn connectors help streamline processes and workflow in various environments.
- Supports single sign on with output management software including Kayleigh, PaperCut MF and MX-SW100 print release.
Connectors Available for:
- Dropbox (New)
- Email (New with SMTP Webmail Support)
- Network Folders
- Microsoft SharePoint®
- Microsoft OneDrive®
- Blackboard™ Learn