Welcome to the TLC Careers page! Find current job opportunities with our dynamic company.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
Location: Houston, TX, United States
TLC Office Systems is seeking an experienced copier and printer service technician for the Houston and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will provide superior customer service by maintaining, servicing and repairing Sharp MFP’s at customer locations as needed. The technician must have strong communication skills with ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment to assist with prompt service and comprehensive technical support.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate repair proficiency on all equipment
- Maintain and repair office equipment (digital copiers, printers, facsimile machines) at various customer locations
- Troubleshoot/diagnose digital copier/printer problems within connected environments
- Test repairs to ensure equipment and connectivity issues have effectively been resolved
- Interact with customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensure overall customer satisfaction with the services performed
- Install all manufacturer-mandated equipment modifications and updates on assigned equipment
- Maintain thorough service records ensuring all times from dispatch through to completion, parts used, parts needed to order, meter reading PM counts etc. Accurate descriptions and orders are a must!
- Maintain a neat and orderly stock, requesting replacement parts/items as needed
- Perform other miscellaneous related duties as required
- Maintain excellent communication and professional appearance
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Training Certifications on Sharp brand MFP’s
- High School and Technical School graduate or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year in a service role repairing copiers.
- A+ Certification is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A relatively high level of analytical ability to identify solutions to human, technical, or administrative problems.
- Network and connectivity skills.