Dropbox™ Connector Now Available!
Announcement provided by Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, February 15, 2018
Sharp has announced the availability of AIP Connect v1.3, developed exclusively for Sharp authorized dealers who are enrolled in the Authorized Integrator Program (AIP). AIP Connect is an integrated platform with a suite of connectors and is designed to address common business workflows found in SMB organizations.
What’s new with AIP Connect v1.3?
- Dropbox Connector: Allows organizations to leverage the new connector so users can print and scan to their Dropbox account from Sharp MFPs.
- Email Connector: Enhancement to the popular Email connectors now includes support for SMTP webmail services such as Yahoo!™ or Gmail™.
- Customize the User Interface: Can now be customized for the work environment to add shortcuts to specific connectors.
What is AIP Connect?
The suite provides IT departments and customers with a secure, integrated and product document scanning and printing experience within their existing IT infrastructure. The platform supports the popular Microsoft® environment as well as cloud and vertically specific workflows. AIP Connect is a centrally managed, single application with multiple connector options.
Included in the Suite:
- Dropbox Connector (New)
- Email Connector (New with SMTP Webmail Support)
- Network Folder Connector
- OneDrive® for Business Connector
- OnBase® Connector
- Blackboard™ Learn
- Available for dealers who are enrolled in the AIP program.
- If you are interested in enrolling in the AIP program, including getting access, please visit Sharp-PC.com or contact your Territory Business Manager for more information.
- Download AIP Connect v1.3 by visiting Sharp-PC.com.
- Access and download marketing collaterals including datasheet and product presentation by visiting Sharp-PC.com.
As organizations grow, managing the office fleet and MFP capabilities can be challenging for IT administrators. AIP Connect can help to minimize the burden on the IT administrators with a centrally managed solution that meets the needs of the various business workflows in an office.